***Due to COVID-19, most of our events are now online. Please join our Atlanta Meetup group for more information, and be sure to follow us on social media***
Black Nonbelievers (BN) is a 501 c3 non-profit organization. Headquartered in the Atlanta area, we connect with other Blacks (and allies) who are living free of religion and might otherwise be shunned by family and friends in a caring, friendly, and informative environment. Instead of accepting dogma, we determine truth and morality through reason and evidence.
The mission of Black Nonbelievers is to:
• Provide secular fellowship.
• Nurture and support nonbelievers in “coming out” (ie, openly identification).
• Promote pride in the atheist/nonreligious identity.
• Organize members for charitable causes and a variety of events.
Black Nonbelievers welcomes all regardless of age, gender identity, sexual identity, national origin, and racial identity.
Follow and subscribe to BN on social media!
Facebook: Black Nonbelievers
- Help Us Secure The Bag!Greetings! The 2022 Women of Color Beyond Belief conference is right around the corner, and I hope you are just as excited as we are! Get ready to hear and learn from some amazing women who are doing important work in our communities and beyond. I would also like to thank once again everyone who supported BN …
- Thank You So MuchGreetings! I hope you all had a great summer. Despite the ongoing aftermath of the recent reversal of the Roe v. Wade decision by the United States Supreme Court, and other egregious displays of Christian Nationalism, we are standing strong, making our voices heard, and fighting back. I would like to once again thank everyone who supported …
- Women of Color Beyond Belief Is Approaching!Women Of Color Beyond Belief is back for 2022! Join us in Chicago in just a few months for an awesome weekend of fun, presentations, community, and so much more. Full admission, including both the reception as well as the Diva’s Ball is still only $150. What are you waiting for?? Register now so you …