***Due to COVID-19, most of our events are now online. Please join our Atlanta Meetup group for more information, and be sure to follow us on social media***
Black Nonbelievers (BN) is a 501 c3 non-profit organization. Headquartered in the Atlanta area, we connect with other Blacks (and allies) who are living free of religion and might otherwise be shunned by family and friends in a caring, friendly, and informative environment. Instead of accepting dogma, we determine truth and morality through reason and evidence.
The mission of Black Nonbelievers is to:
• Provide secular fellowship.
• Nurture and support nonbelievers in “coming out” (ie, openly identification).
• Promote pride in the atheist/nonreligious identity.
• Organize members for charitable causes and a variety of events.
Black Nonbelievers welcomes all regardless of age, gender identity, sexual identity, national origin, and racial identity.
Women of Color Beyond Belief will be back and better than ever in 2021. Online streaming is now available. Register here today!!!
BN Seacon will be back in 2021! Get on board now!!!
Follow and subscribe to BN on social media!
Facebook: Black Nonbelievers
- Join Us For Fun Times and Great Experiences!Our speakers were chosen with thoughtful consideration. We deemed it important to choose women who have a voice, an effort, a platform in real time-women who are ON THE GROUND reaching communities, particularly women, and not serving self interests. It is easy to choose women who are regularly featured on the secular speaker circuit. WeContinue reading “Join Us For Fun Times and Great Experiences!”
- Account Hacked.Hello Everyone, You may have received an email, supposedly from me, via Dropsend. It is indeed spam, and I strongly advise not to open it. Your support and trust in our organization is very important, and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. We are working on getting this fixed as soon asContinue reading “Account Hacked.”
- A Compassionate Response To Hunger And HomelessnessSecular Week of Action provides an opportunity for all Americans to participate in civic life through volunteerism, and is a meaningful alternative to the National Day of Prayer — a day set aside in federal law for “people of faith to pray for the nation.” People from all walks of life throughout the United StatesContinue reading “A Compassionate Response To Hunger And Homelessness”